Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Hey (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/39386-hey.html)

Windwalker 01-19-2010 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double L (Post 473041)
Orientation, for what?

Orientation for The American order of Disorderly Dissidents. Those that see what's going on wrong, talk about it, but when the time comes to do something about it, they continue to pick the lessor of the evils, instead of electing someone that would have actually brought about a change. I did not win the last election.:mad:

;):cool:

Double L 01-19-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windwalker (Post 473045)
Orientation for The American order of Disorderly Dissidents. Those that see what's going on wrong, talk about it, but when the time comes to do something about it, they continue to pick the lessor of the evils, instead of electing someone that would have actually brought about a change. I did not win the last election.:mad:

;):cool:

What kind of change you talking about? Remember Obama wasn't specific, so for now on every politician must be specific when they mention change.

mommee 01-19-2010 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orangetxguy (Post 473040)
:eek1: Look who's talkin!! :rofl: :p

i am here, mostly reading what you write.

Twilight Flyer 01-19-2010 09:49 PM

Quote:

Orientation for The American order of Disorderly Dissidents. Those that see what's going on wrong, talk about it, but when the time comes to do something about it, they continue to pick the lessor of the evils, instead of electing someone that would have actually brought about a change. I did not win the last election.
I'd vote for you in the next election if there would be one. But I'm not too confident that there will be. :thumbsdown: Der Fuhrer has 3 years to make sure it doesn't happen. If Brown wins in MA tonight, I figure he'll kick up his timetable a bit. Warp speed to oblivion! Whoo Hooo!

Windwalker 01-19-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double L (Post 473047)
What kind of change you talking about? Remember Obama wasn't specific, so for now on every politician must be specific when they mention change.

We have a government that needs to go on a CRASH DIET. Every time they raise taxes, there is less money in the pool to keep the economy going. Every time they spend money, they raise taxes to cover it. Not just the income taxes, but also the hidden taxes you can find on your phone bill and such. The whole tax system needs to be restructured. The current structure is entirely outdated from back in the 40s.

And, how does it make you feel when the President of the United States tells the public, on national television, "FAILURE SHALL NOT BE REWARDED". Yet, look at what AIG did after the bailouts. Execs got billions in bonuses... For failure?

We have a government that has grown 30% in just the first year. And, look at where it has grown. Take a good look at who gets to pay that $3.7 billion. The same people that can not afford to pay now.

And, take a look too, at the mortgage bailouts. Did you know that the average money spent on a single home that was bailed out is $871,000? Just whose homes are getting bailed out anyway? Certainly not those at my income level. I'm about willing to bet there is not one single member of this board with a home up in that level. So, who is getting the benefit and who is getting the bill?

Double L 01-19-2010 10:25 PM

We are getting f*cked all the way around.

Windwalker 01-19-2010 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double L (Post 473056)
We are getting f*cked all the way around.

And, the ones that need the bailout in the first place is the American Taxpayer. The "trickle down economy" is a fairy-tale that is the excuse to fund those that already have, and ignore those that do not. I have not heard that Obama has used that phrase, but his actions confirm it. Take care of those that gave enough to your campaign. And, let the rest pay for it.

I'd like to sneak up on Corporate America. While they are funding the campaigns of the two front-runners, I'd like to stay under the radar until the votes are counted. Let them wake up the next morning to find out "HUH??? WE LOST???" And, a President that does not owe them any favors. That is when the changes will start. As long as they have a place to stand on the bridge, their comments help to control which way the wheel/rudder is turned. If their candidate loses, they stand down with the rest of the country. It's time the Taxpayer had a place to stand on the bridge.

Roadhog 01-20-2010 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer (Post 473050)
I'd vote for you in the next election if there would be one.

No No No!!
Vote for me comrade!
I promise much fun and violence. :pissedoff:
...and mucho Cerveza.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ebelleader.jpg

Windwalker 01-20-2010 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double L (Post 473016)
Hey after a long leave of absence I'm back. I got my God grandfather helping me get my CDL. I can't see spending $3,000 when only big companies hire from schools and well it's just a scam all the way around. Yes I'm still in college.

So, now that we've completely hijacked your thread into politics, how long do you plan to stick around this time??? You've started some good threads in the past, and posted some good thoughts. Gonna keep it up???

Hawkjr 01-20-2010 01:32 AM

Is your Grandpa GMAN?? I clearly see you guys have the same point of mind in politics