Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Serial killer truckers are a threat to you (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/37897-serial-killer-truckers-threat-you.html)

avc 05-17-2009 11:33 PM

Serial killer truckers are a threat to you

ABC News is publicizing the fact that there are many serial killers using the highway and trucking jobs as a cover for their very sick and brutal crimes.

Could the guy sitting next to you at the truck stop be who you have to worry about ?

The FBI says that the majority of the murderers that are conducting killings on or near interstate highway are truckers.

Orangetxguy 05-18-2009 12:11 AM

When are you going to post the links to "Dateline" that involve truckers?

avc 05-18-2009 03:22 AM

I really don't get the question to be honest.

The thread was posted because this story made the national news tonight, so I thought some of you would be interested in watching out for the morons who are out there driving with you that are very sick, they may be a major threat to you and you should beware of the fact that not all these drivers are all there upstairs.

Orangetxguy 05-18-2009 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avc (Post 450537)
I really don't get the question to be honest.

The thread was posted because this story made the national news tonight, so I thought some of you would be interested in watching out for the morons who are out there driving with you that are very sick, they may be a major threat to you and you should beware of the fact that not all these drivers are all there upstairs.

Dateline does "To Catch a Predator" on a fairly regular basis. Several times they have caught "truckers". Most notable were "Covenant" truckers.

The serial killer and sex predator deal has been hashed, re-hashed, and regurgitated here, several times in the last several month's.

belpre122 05-18-2009 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orangetxguy (Post 450550)
Dateline does "To Catch a Predator" on a fairly regular basis. Several times they have caught "truckers". Most notable were "Covenant" truckers.

The serial killer and sex predator deal has been hashed, re-hashed, and regurgitated here, several times in the last several month's.

Yes it has Stanley.

It should also be pointed out that these heinous crimes appear to the work of OTR drivers.....:eek1:

Just sayin.:moon:

avc 05-18-2009 09:40 AM

So you guys have your eyes open then ?

Should the industry take any responsibility for these sick and criminally insane drivers ?

DaveP 05-18-2009 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avc (Post 450557)

Should the industry take any responsibility for these sick and criminally insane drivers ?

So....you think it's the industries fault?

Well....I guess it COULD be dispatchers that set them off.

Or maybe it's voodoo.

I'll bet those dispatchers poke little lot lizard dolls with pins and those serial killer/drivers just can't help themselves....

GMAN 05-18-2009 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avc (Post 450557)
So you guys have your eyes open then ?

It isn't the industry's fault that these people are out killing. It is the responsibility of the individual who commits the crime. We are all responsible for our own behavior. From what I have heard some of these killers look and act like your next door neighbor. And I don't think there are more truck drivers committing this type of crime than any other profession. Just look at those who have been caught recently. There is only one that comes to mind that was a truck driver. The others came from other industries.

Jumbo 05-18-2009 12:47 PM

I am a cereal killer. I ate a whole box of Raisen Bran this morning and now I am affraid to sneeze.

Orangetxguy 05-18-2009 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jumbo (Post 450567)
I am a cereal killer. I ate a whole box of Raisen Bran this morning and now I am affraid to sneeze.

You will live to regret that J. :rofl::rofl::rofl: