Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Serial killer truckers are a threat to you (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/37897-serial-killer-truckers-threat-you.html)

matcat 06-08-2009 01:38 AM

I killed a LOT of bugs today... does that make me a serial killer truck driver?

Skywalker 06-08-2009 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jumbo (Post 452709)
All I hear is the the voices in my head telling me you forgot the l in shovel. And besides that I am already doing my part to rid truckstops of the hooker problem, One shallow grave at a time.

Eeeeeek, the "voices" were right....... I must not have been wearing my special "tin foil hat" and the aliens were influencing my spellink! But the voices told you what I really meant..:D

Now, now.....you should say that you are doing a civic duty like that.... The FBI TASK FORCE will be putting listening and tracking devices up your butt....:eek1:

Jumbo 06-08-2009 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skywalker (Post 452742)
Eeeeeek, the "voices" were right....... I must not have been wearing my special "tin foil hat" and the aliens were influencing my spellink! But the voices told you what I really meant..:D

Now, now.....you should say that you are doing a civic duty like that.... The FBI TASK FORCE will be putting listening and tracking devices up your butt....:eek1:

No they cant. I also wear tinfoil underwear.

golfhobo 06-09-2009 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jumbo (Post 452750)
No they cant. I also wear tinfoil underwear.

Did you buy them from a government owned company? Just sayin' :roll:

matcat 06-09-2009 04:10 AM

I don't wear any underwear!

Jumbo 06-09-2009 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo (Post 452771)
Did you buy them from a government owned company? Just sayin' :roll:

I made them myself. BRB I think the FBI task force is at my door. Nope, it was just a boy scout troop.

Windwalker 06-09-2009 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matcat (Post 452795)

Oh, no... Not another one that "ain't got no panties on"...:zzz:

Skywalker 06-20-2009 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matcat (Post 452795)

:eek1:Eeeeewwwww!~!! TMI!!!!TMI!!!!TMI!!!!:eek1:

greaterbaatezu 06-23-2009 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matcat (Post 451121)
By saying that you are saying you think the majority of experienced OTR drivers are crazy, plain and simple. Why would a company go to the expense of training drivers, with all of the liability issues, when there are plenty of experienced drivers out there to begin with?

According to your plan, the industry should only run on newbie drivers??!? Get some experience and you can no longer drive because a company will not hire you? Sounds like the most backwards thing I ever heard in my life.

Gimme a break! I am grateful to have had a truckdriving job. For 4 years I didn't have to put up with any office backstabbing or factory floor backstabbing, politics, whatever you want to call it. I started driving because I had trouble getting along with people. I have trouble getting along with people because if I find something to be unfair, I will say it's unfair. If somebody's lying, I'll call them a liar to their face. These kinds of statements don't make you very popular with your coworkers. When I drive, it's me, my truck, the road, my dispatcher, the occasional shipper or receiver, or my wife on the phone, that's it.

MOST of us do this job because we have trouble fitting in to other job situations. That doesn't make us crazy or stupid.