Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   WTF is going on? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/37607-wtf-going.html)

Jumbo 04-10-2009 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uturn2001 (Post 445955)
I am sure he means the insanity from the last comes from a 6 year old being left alone, not from her calling the cops.

You are correct sir. I just wanna know what the F*** is wrong with people. I just dont get it. I know I am an unhappy guy at times but I cannot even fathom the thought of hurting another person. Now, That being said, If I get one more wrong drive through order.....

Mackman 04-11-2009 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marcel27208 (Post 446030)
WOW, ur lost driver!:eek2:

Yes he is.

Phantom433a 04-11-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orangetxguy (Post 446038)
I guess I am living behind the rocks....What happens in 2012?

The Aztec calender ends and we celebrate the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. Sync don't you start preaching that doom and gloom....I wanna have a "Titanic Sinking" party:tears:

Jumbo 04-11-2009 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom433a (Post 446060)
The Aztec calender ends and we celebrate the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. Sync don't you start preaching that doom and gloom....I wanna have a "Titanic Sinking" party:tears:

Woohoo!! A Titanic Sinking party. Do you have a pool? If you do I will bring the door to float on.

Syncrosonix 04-11-2009 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jumbo (Post 446072)
Woohoo!! A Titanic Sinking party. Do you have a pool? If you do I will bring the door to float on.

speaking of the titanic, i dropped a titanic turd earlier today. it's stuck at the hole. each time i flush, it doesn't budge.

Syncrosonix 04-11-2009 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mackman (Post 446057)
Yes he is.

when i was all into jesus, i'd constantly read the revelations part of the book of fiction. all of the kids in sunday school would start screaming in fear as i read it aloud. i got many kicks from it.

the world would be better off being secular. christianity is on a downward spiral here in the united states. new england is already seeing a rapid decline in church attendance. it's only a matter of time before the rest of the country catches on. i believe i'll live long enough to see this nation become godless and free from the shackles of that crock of crap.

golfhobo 04-11-2009 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom433a (Post 446060)
The Aztec calender ends ....

What if the Aztecs just ran out of ROCKS??? :hellno::lol:

golfhobo 04-11-2009 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoe (Post 445964)
Seems like only last November we could have blamed all this insanity on the president.

Yes, and luckily... we can STILL blame it on the man who was president last November. :clap:

marcel27208 04-11-2009 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syncrosonix (Post 446077)
when i was all into jesus, i'd constantly read the revelations part of the book of fiction. all of the kids in sunday school would start screaming in fear as i read it aloud. i got many kicks from it.

the world would be better off being secular. christianity is on a downward spiral here in the united states. new england is already seeing a rapid decline in church attendance. it's only a matter of time before the rest of the country catches on. i believe i'll live long enough to see this nation become godless and free from the shackles of that crock of crap.

If there was "a time" when u "were into jesus", then there never was a time when you were into jesus. Rapid decline in church attendance? going to church doesnt save you, A TRUE belief in the god who gave his son jesus christ to die for your sins is what saves you. Maybe the church you went to didnt really give you the message.....just find a church you like and can believe in......if you went to church and didnt like it, you only have urself and others to blame because WE are the church.

Slimland 04-11-2009 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syncrosonix (Post 446077)

Just out of curiosity, what would make you believe there is No god. Or is a god, Just askin?

Slimland