Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Someone brought in (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/35362-someone-brought.html)

BlooMoose 09-04-2008 09:01 PM

Someone brought in

chocolate chip cookies and brownies to work! I love whoever did that! Mmmm...mmmm

thebaldeagle655 09-04-2008 09:08 PM

Where are they, I want cookies too!!!

BlooMoose 09-04-2008 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebaldeagle655
Where are they, I want cookies too!!!

You better hurry...they are going fast! Hey, you might be able to get one...Wichita Falls is not that far...

Twilight Flyer 09-04-2008 09:19 PM

If you eat a brownie, can you pass a drug test later?

Just checkin'? :P

BlooMoose 09-04-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer

:shock: drug test?!?! I didn't INHALE the brownies!

Windwalker 09-05-2008 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlooMoose
Quote:

But, did you check the ingredients? They can be made with HASH, you know...... :P :P

BlooMoose 09-05-2008 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windwalker
Quote:

Quote:

But, did you check the ingredients? They can be made with HASH, you know...... :P :P

I didn't check the ingredients...they were homemade, I guess...no labels. Yes...I know they can be made with hash...or Mary Jane...or exlax...hey, I didn't think you could get hash anymore?!?!

Windwalker 09-05-2008 04:37 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windwalker
Quote:

Quote:

I didn't check the ingredients...they were homemade, I guess...no labels. Yes...I know they can be made with hash...or Mary Jane...or exlax...hey, I didn't think you could get hash anymore?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Believe me. I don't use anything, never have, and never will. But, if it gets you high, and it's illegal, it's AVAILABLE through the right connection. I WISH you could not get hash anymore, or cocaine, or MJ, or the rocks, or Meth. And, I just heard of another one. Pink something or other that's GARANTEED to keep you in LALA LAND for at least 3 hours from one hit. I know it's a blend, but of what I have no idea. I was told that you can swallow it, chew it, disolve it and drink it, inject it. Very versatile. But, hash... About two months ago, I saw a guy outside the bar take a hit off a hash pipe. I don't seem to hear about it much anymore, but I do know it's still out there.

BlooMoose 09-05-2008 04:49 AM

Who needs drugs anyway...they are the demise of our society. I get into PLENTY of trouble without them! And...I have way too much at stake to risk losing it...always have. I like my life just like it is!

Orangetxguy 09-05-2008 04:52 AM

Lord...I used to love chocolate brownis...but they don't love me anymore!! :cry: :cry: :cry: