Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Someone brought in (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/35362-someone-brought.html)

BlooMoose 09-04-2008 09:01 PM

Someone brought in

chocolate chip cookies and brownies to work! I love whoever did that! Mmmm...mmmm

thebaldeagle655 09-04-2008 09:08 PM

Where are they, I want cookies too!!!

BlooMoose 09-04-2008 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebaldeagle655
Where are they, I want cookies too!!!

You better hurry...they are going fast! Hey, you might be able to get one...Wichita Falls is not that far...

Twilight Flyer 09-04-2008 09:19 PM

If you eat a brownie, can you pass a drug test later?

Just checkin'? :P

BlooMoose 09-04-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer

:shock: drug test?!?! I didn't INHALE the brownies!

Windwalker 09-05-2008 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlooMoose
Quote:

But, did you check the ingredients? They can be made with HASH, you know...... :P :P

BlooMoose 09-05-2008 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windwalker
Quote:

Quote:

But, did you check the ingredients? They can be made with HASH, you know...... :P :P

I didn't check the ingredients...they were homemade, I guess...no labels. Yes...I know they can be made with hash...or Mary Jane...or exlax...hey, I didn't think you could get hash anymore?!?!

Windwalker 09-05-2008 04:37 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I didn't check the ingredients...they were homemade, I guess...no labels. Yes...I know they can be made with hash...or Mary Jane...or exlax...hey, I didn't think you could get hash anymore?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Believe me. I don't use anything, never have, and never will. But, if it gets you high, and it's illegal, it's AVAILABLE through the right connection. I WISH you could not get hash anymore, or cocaine, or MJ, or the rocks, or Meth. And, I just heard of another one. Pink something or other that's GARANTEED to keep you in LALA LAND for at least 3 hours from one hit. I know it's a blend, but of what I have no idea. I was told that you can swallow it, chew it, disolve it and drink it, inject it. Very versatile. But, hash... About two months ago, I saw a guy outside the bar take a hit off a hash pipe. I don't seem to hear about it much anymore, but I do know it's still out there.

BlooMoose 09-05-2008 04:49 AM

Who needs drugs anyway...they are the demise of our society. I get into PLENTY of trouble without them! And...I have way too much at stake to risk losing it...always have. I like my life just like it is!

Orangetxguy 09-05-2008 04:52 AM

Lord...I used to love chocolate brownis...but they don't love me anymore!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

BlooMoose 09-05-2008 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orangetxguy
Lord...I used to love chocolate brownis...but they don't love me anymore!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Right...it's a love-hate relationship

Useless 09-08-2008 11:14 PM

Quote:

Who needs drugs anyway...they are the demise of our society. I get into PLENTY of trouble without them! And...I have way too much at stake to risk losing it...always have. I like my life just like it is!

REALITY is just a lame cop-out for people who are too weak to handle drugs!!

rigidsporty 09-09-2008 12:09 AM

dial-up sucks :roll:

rigidsporty 09-09-2008 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rigidsporty
Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless
Quote:

Amen! (not that I know anything about green brownies. :oops: )

...and to quote the song "Tension" from the brilliant songwriter Todd Snider...

"Well, they roped off all of my problems and pointed their fingers at drug addiction. Cuz they know if you're the one doing all the pointing, nobody's probably looking at you! But you know this war on drugs is funded by the tobacco and alcohol commisions, it's not what drugs you're strung out on they care about... so much as... whose!" :wink:

Windwalker 09-09-2008 12:50 AM

Quote:

Are you talking about "too weak to handle"??? Or too weak to stay away from?????

But, enough about drugs. Bloomoose said someone brought in brownies, and that's where it should go. Thoughtful of someone, and I'd hope they were enjoyed... While they lasted. I was the one that got us off on a tangent, and for that I'm sorry. I was just being a smarta$$.

BlooMoose 09-09-2008 02:53 AM

Quote:

I was the one that got us off on a tangent, and for that I'm sorry. I was just being a smarta$$.

Hmmm...I think punishment is in order, young man. I don't think smarta$$e$ are allowed on this board...

Windwalker 09-09-2008 02:59 AM

Oh... Now, you're going to turn a dog loose on my butt???
Isn't that cheek supposed to jiggle a bit every time it gets slapped??? :wink: (Yes, I have been examining it closely... With a magnifying glass, even.)

BlooMoose 09-09-2008 03:16 AM

Quote:

Oh... Now, you're going to turn a dog loose on my butt???
Isn't that cheek supposed to jiggle a bit every time it gets slapped??? :wink:

Well, it probably should jiggle...mine does...

Quote:

(Yes, I have been examining it closely... With a magnifying glass, even.)

Hmm, really... :wink:

Syncrosonix 09-09-2008 03:56 AM

bud brownies are great!

Useless 09-09-2008 04:01 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Are you talking about "too weak to handle"??? Or too weak to stay away from?????

I was joking, WW!!

BlooMoose 09-09-2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

I was joking, WW!!

Oh, Thank God!