Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   I'm back, go ahead and ask me 20 questions (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/34986-im-back-go-ahead-ask-me-20-questions.html)

floored 08-11-2008 09:59 PM

I'm back, go ahead and ask me 20 questions

You know you want to :lol:

Windwalker 08-11-2008 10:05 PM

OK... Question #1

Why on earth did you park your truck in front of a PILOT without being able to HIDE it completely????? :?: :?: A stupid PILOT, of all places... :wink:

floored 08-11-2008 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windwalker
OK... Question #1

Why on earth did you park your truck in front of a PILOT without being able to HIDE it completely????? :?: :?: A stupid PILOT, of all places... :wink:

That's not my truck.

next :)

Rev.Vassago 08-11-2008 10:22 PM

You secretly have a thing for me, don't you?

floored 08-11-2008 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
You secretly have a thing for me, don't you?

Nope but I know you have one for me hahaha :D

marylandkw 08-11-2008 11:34 PM

Why were you gone?

Orangetxguy 08-11-2008 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marylandkw
Why were you gone?

And...Where did you go??

Windwalker 08-12-2008 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orangetxguy
Quote:

Why were you gone?

And...Where did you go??

And, how soon are you going back?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

floored 08-12-2008 12:22 AM

Quote:

Why were you gone?

Because someone on here said I was gross so I got all butthurt and stuff

floored 08-12-2008 12:23 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Why were you gone?

And...Where did you go??

I went to TX for a little while then came back to CA where I've did some time running up and down I-5 up until last week when I told my boss he could shove his truck (which funny story was my old Pete that I owned 2 years ago) up his arse..

floored 08-12-2008 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windwalker
Quote:

Quote:

Why were you gone?

And...Where did you go??

And, how soon are you going back?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha :roll:

Rev.Vassago 08-12-2008 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floored
Quote:

Why were you gone?

Who said you were gross?

floored 08-12-2008 12:38 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Why were you gone?

Who said you were gross?

Some idiot named CB JR.

Jumbo 08-12-2008 03:34 AM

How did your butthurt? And WHAT is a C.b. jr.? Is that like a Whopper jr.?
Can I have mine with cheese? Can I also have fries with that? Could I also get a small diet coke? Do you still heart Kevin Rutherford? Do you still love truck drivers?

BigDiesel 08-12-2008 04:18 AM

What is your bra size ?

and would I be able to wear it on my head like Wyatt and Gary did in the movie Wierd Science ?

floored 08-12-2008 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jumbo
How did your butthurt? And WHAT is a C.b. jr.? Is that like a Whopper jr.?
Can I have mine with cheese? Can I also have fries with that? Could I also get a small diet coke? Do you still heart Kevin Rutherford? Do you still love truck drivers?

1) butthurt ='s my feelings were hurt
2) Dunno what a CB Jr is, prolly someone who cant get out
3-4-5) sure why not have it your way
6) nope
7) sometimes ;)

floored 08-12-2008 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel
What is your bra size ?

and would I be able to wear it on my head like Wyatt and Gary did in the movie Wierd Science ?

38c

and no

Orangetxguy 08-12-2008 04:53 AM

Hey...aren't you married???

floored 08-12-2008 06:22 AM

Quote:

Hey...aren't you married???

divorced

NotSteve 08-12-2008 09:42 AM

What have you done with Teal?

I assume his avatar is "My Little Pony"?

GMAN 08-12-2008 10:53 AM

I am sorry to hear about the divorce, Floored. Since we hadn't heard from you I figured you were doing mommy things. I hope you are doing well. Are you still driving? If so, did you buy another truck?

Colts Fan 08-12-2008 11:21 AM

Was your job hard on your marriage?

Roadhog 08-12-2008 12:24 PM

Who is your most favorite poster on CAD? (choose only one please)
(here is your chance to gal pal or break hearts) :)

Roadhog 08-12-2008 12:26 PM

:oops: choose me! choose me! choose me! :P :lol:

Trukrswyfe 08-12-2008 01:06 PM

I don't know you floored, only read your posts.

I respect your stepping up to the plate.

Here goes.

What got you interested in trucking in the first place?
If you could change something in your life what would it be and why?

oh and like the term butthurt but up here in WA we just call that PMS. :lol: sometimes murder. :wink:

Roadhog 08-12-2008 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trukrswyfe
oh and like the term butthurt but up here in WA we just call that PMS. :lol: sometimes murder. :wink:

...in Northern Michigan, we call it Mad Cow disease. http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...nd10/smile.gif

Trukrswyfe 08-12-2008 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadhog
Quote:

...in Northern Michigan, we call it Mad Cow disease. http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...nd10/smile.gif

yeah.. well mess with the Bull beotch you're gonna get the horns. :P :twisted: it isn't lost on me that female cows don't have horns. :lol:

Ridge Runner 08-12-2008 02:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

yeah.. well mess with the Bull beotch you're gonna get the horns. :P :twisted: it isn't lost on me that female cows don't have horns. :lol:

I think you had better LOOK again! :lol:

Trukrswyfe 08-12-2008 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner

I'll do that, I still don't think they call female cows bulls I guess that is what I meant. In the mean time sorry floored about your thread. 8)

Ridge way to know your cow. :wink: :lol: sorry I probably worded that wrong.oops. :twisted:

Ridge Runner 08-12-2008 03:04 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I'll do that, I still don't think they call female cows bulls I guess that is what I meant. In the mean time sorry floored about your thread. 8)

Ridge way to know your cow. :wink: :lol: sorry I probably worded that wrong.oops. :twisted:

You ever tried to milk a Bull???? :lol:

Trukrswyfe 08-12-2008 03:21 PM

Quote:

You ever tried to milk a Bull???? :lol:

:shock: :shock: Do bulls make milk? hold up, nevermind!

Ok Mr. site admin. I can see where this is going ..... lets just make this your "official" floored question shall we. alrighty then. :wink:

floored 08-12-2008 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotSteve
What have you done with Teal?

I assume his avatar is "My Little Pony"?

I made Teal move out here to California. He's out working for the guy I sold my Peterbilt to running up and down I5.. we don't see each other much these days.. His avatar is still my ass slapping fedex pic

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMAN
I am sorry to hear about the divorce, Floored. Since we hadn't heard from you I figured you were doing mommy things. I hope you are doing well. Are you still driving? If so, did you buy another truck?

Just started driving again about 2 mos ago, had a major knee surgery back in March, just got off the crutches 2 weeks ago. I just left my job, boss was a royal class jerk, so I'm truck shopping as I type this. I'd say I'm doing good overall these days :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts Fan
Was your job hard on your marriage?

yes. My ex says it cost us our marriage, which is stupid because I wasn't even driving anymore towards the end of it. When I ran OTR I would go out for 2 weeks then be home 1 week but I guess even that was too hard on the poor guy.

Quote:

Who is your most favorite poster on CAD? (choose only one please)
(here is your chance to gal pal or break hearts) :)

Only one? It's gotta be Tony (Rev). Its a love hate thing. :)

Quote:

I don't know you floored, only read your posts.

I respect your stepping up to the plate.

Here goes.

What got you interested in trucking in the first place?
If you could change something in your life what would it be and why?

Well, I grew up around trucks, my dad had a logging truck up in Washington where we lived and later on my mother owned a hay company with a small fleet of trucks. As a kid I always would play trucker with my friends on our bikes. After I got out on my own I had thought of enrolling in school but didn't think I could make it. 3 years ago I met this guy at a Mustang shop and was chatting to him and learned he drove truck, after learning what I did from our convo the fire was lit once again so I enrolled in school and was working 4 weeks later. :)

If I could change something in my life.. I wish I would have waited longer to have children. I love my kids dearly but I had my daughter when I was 21 and it was real hard since I was still somewhat a kid myself. Even after my son came at 30 I still felt I wasn't quite ready to settle down (although I did and stopped driving OTR to raise him and my daughter). If my cards were delt differently I could have set better goals for my life and got my act together before the kids came into the picture.

Rev.Vassago 08-13-2008 02:12 AM

Where do you see yourself in 1 year? 3 years? 5 years?

Jumbo 08-13-2008 03:24 AM

Quote:

I'll bet in one year she is holding hands,cuddling and roasting marshmellows over your generator. With you of course.

Jumbo 08-13-2008 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel
What is your bra size ?

I always wanted to ask what size she was but didn't look like a male pig. Thanks Big D

floored 08-13-2008 04:12 AM

Quote:

In 1 year? hopefully not on the street. I say that because the future is super scary for me. I'm on my own for like the first time ever and now i got two kids counting on me. I'm trying to rebuild myself and my business so I can be happy and provide for my children. I also want to be debt free within that 1 year.

I want to own a home again within 3 years. I want my business to be well established and successful. I want a good solid relationship with my kids.

5 years? Again, have a home, make money, have a happy family. My kids are my priority. I want to have my own things and be able to take care of myself

Rev.Vassago 08-13-2008 05:51 AM

Quote:

Quote:

In 1 year? hopefully not on the street. I say that because the future is super scary for me. I'm on my own for like the first time ever and now i got two kids counting on me. I'm trying to rebuild myself and my business so I can be happy and provide for my children. I also want to be debt free within that 1 year.

I want to own a home again within 3 years. I want my business to be well established and successful. I want a good solid relationship with my kids.

5 years? Again, have a home, make money, have a happy family. My kids are my priority. I want to have my own things and be able to take care of myself

And you know exactly how I feel about that. You've come a long way.

mommee 08-13-2008 12:58 PM

Quote:

If I could change something in my life.. I wish I would have waited longer to have children. I love my kids dearly but I had my daughter when I was 21 and it was real hard since I was still somewhat a kid myself. Even after my son came at 30 I still felt I wasn't quite ready to settle down (although I did and stopped driving OTR to raise him and my daughter). If my cards were delt differently I could have set better goals for my life and got my act together before the kids came into the picture.

I don't think any of us are ever prepared to have children no matter what age. I had my kids in my early-mid 30's and no one could have prepared me for my son. :lol:

RostyC 08-13-2008 01:06 PM

I think waiting to have kids goes against human nature. You're supposed to be young when you have them, it's modern society that makes it hard to do it anymore.
Floored, I think you'll appreciate having them younger as you get older because you'll also get to experience more of your kids lives as well as your grandkids lives. Think about that.

I don't think I have any questions for you floored........wait! maybe one

Mary Anne or Ginger? :lol:

ironeagle_2006 08-13-2008 01:07 PM

Floored good to see you back. Also your EX needs to grow the hell up. Sorry but you were doing what you loved and also making good money at it. Sounds like he wanted you to be home barefoot and pregnant most of the time. As to the kids YOU ARE NEVER READY FOR THEM. The proudest day of my life was when my daughter was born now I look at my hair and go were did all this grey hair come from I had none before she was born.