Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Ugliest big truck (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/30360-ugliest-big-truck.html)

greg3564 02-03-2008 01:52 AM

Re: The Pete 372

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying W
I happen to like the way Autocars look so I'll have to differ on that one.

The picture of the Pete 372 is ugly but there are some out there that look better than that (ok, somewhat:). If you look at modern Pete's you'll see some of the design features of the 372 in them. They also must have been thinking of 10 mpg.

I think the ugliest truck out there is a Pete 389. I also think a K100 aerodyne is about the nicest looking truck out there.

My god, can you please resize that BJ and the Bear wannabe avatar so it doesn't take up the whole screen and shift everything to the right? I thank you and so will many others. :D

Ridge Runner 02-03-2008 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg3564
Quote:

The picture of the Pete 372 is ugly but there are some out there that look better than that (ok, somewhat:). If you look at modern Pete's you'll see some of the design features of the 372 in them. They also must have been thinking of 10 mpg.

I think the ugliest truck out there is a Pete 389. I also think a K100 aerodyne is about the nicest looking truck out there.

My god, can you please resize that BJ and the Bear wannabe avatar so it doesn't take up the whole screen and shift everything to the right? I thank you and so will many others. :D

Your welcome. :wink:

greg3564 02-03-2008 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
Quote:

Originally Posted by greg3564
Quote:

Your welcome. :wink:

I don't care what everyone else says about you, you're alright! :P :lol:

Ridge Runner 02-03-2008 04:49 AM

I try. :wink:

BIG JEEP on 44's 02-03-2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fozzy

Looksd like a home made T-600 or T-800

BIG JEEP on 44's 02-03-2008 04:31 PM

My vote for the ugliest truck currently used in large company fleets ...is given hands down to the International line of trucks with the 9400-I taking the first place medal .

Mack2 02-04-2008 07:49 PM

International Prostar and Freightliner's Cascadia<sp>

LadyNorthStar 02-04-2008 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MADLUX
I'm gonna make alot of people pissed, But I hate the Look of the Pete 379

Pissed? People don't generally get pissed at you for having bad taste. They just turn around and roll their eyes.
:roll:

:D

TK THE TRUCKER 02-04-2008 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mack2
International Prostar and Freightliner's Cascadia<sp>

I find the Prostar incredibly ugly. I have never driven one or been in one but they're not very appealing to my eye.

I did have a chance recently to check out the inside of a Cascadia that was sitting at a Freightliner dealership. I was pretty unimpressed once I got a look at the inside. There isn't much of change from the Century/Columbia set up. It's pretty much the same dash layout also. The big difference I noticed was the storage over the driver. The Century/Columbia had a nice deep shelf with lots of room. This Cascadia had a storage compartment with a door in the middle and an open pocket on each side of the door. Less room to me. The suspension was the same Airliner suspension design that's been on them for years and the air ride on the cab looked to be the same too.

Hopefully they made up for it by eliminating all the sqeaks and rattles famous with the Freightliner and maybe quieting down the interior some. 8) 8)

Phantom433a 02-05-2008 01:18 AM

KW T600, but only when it has the airdam on top and yea......the Marmon was an UGLY truck. Now the 1953 AutoCar Model DC 75 is a fine piece of work.