Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Truckers Coming From Mexico (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/25526-truckers-coming-mexico.html)

PackRatTDI 03-14-2007 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goin Fer It

You know your tin-foil stuff is so juvenile and immature. Keep spinning it and I will keep putting the information out there. It is only one click not just my word.

You have NO room to talk down about somebody being juvenile.

Goin Fer It 03-14-2007 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackRatTDI
Quote:

You know your tin-foil stuff is so juvenile and immature. Keep spinning it and I will keep putting the information out there. It is only one click not just my word.

Why because I do not put Mexico first like you and Fozzy? You seem to know quite a bit about it down there. You know it is sad that you would even put the security of the immigrants both legal and illegal that reside in this country in the hands of port workers in Mexico. From your post I feel that you do not care about this country but yet you do not seem to care about the others up here from Mexico either.

GFIW

http://www.nascocorridor.com/naipn/p..._projects.html

PackRatTDI 03-14-2007 02:02 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackRatTDI
Quote:

Why because I do not put Mexico first like you and Fozzy? You seem to know quite a bit about it down there. You know it is sad that you would even put the security of the immigrants both legal and illegal that reside in this country in the hands of port workers in Mexico. From your post I feel that you do not care about this country but yet you do not seem to care about the others up here from Mexico either.

GFIW

We're putting Mexico first? Whatever. Please, let us know when you're going to stop making ignorant generalizations like that.

Yeah, I know quite a bit about things in Mexico. Big deal. I guess being educated about foreign countries and life down there has become un-American.

Fozzy 03-14-2007 02:36 AM

Quote:

First of all from all of your post I can see that you have a main interest in Mexico not the United States of America.
Not at all, I just am not some reactive isolationist.

Quote:

I don't know what your interest is in this but not all truckers are dumb, and some can read and will do research.
You mean even the Mexican ones?

Quote:

You sit and claim that nothing is new with the KC Inland Port but that port is in the United States of America and it is an American Port. Now it will become a Mexican Port so quit lying about it.
I'm sure that they will import nothing but Mexicans in these ports. The last time I checked the BMW, Mercedes, and the various Japanese auto plants STILL employ mainly American UNION labor. The ports are there and have been handling freight from these countries for HUNDREDS of years. This ever present bed wetting fits are just tiresome. I've read this website that you keep trying to offer up as some smoking gun quite a while ago. It's an American website from the various ports and they all seem to be looking forward to the PROGRESS.

Quote:

Furthermore the CENTRAL MEXICO INLAND PORTS Project is NOT going to become a United States Customs Port.
And?

Quote:

Spinning? The only spinning here is from those selling fear and nooses and probably like the feel of a pillowcase on their pointy heads.

Quote:

You have NOTHING to show that Hemispheric Integration would be good for this country. And I believe that most of the citizens in this country do not want your form of progress.
And so far what have you offered to say otherwise? You've offered up a nicely done website for the ports who are getting this all together.. NICE JOB!

Quote:

Official Website of the Project!

http://www.nascocorridor.com/naipn/p..._projects.html

Mexican Customs in KC

Kansas City SmartPort’s involvement with trade missions to and from Mexico has brought about historic progress.

GFIW
Hmmm.... you mean the site you are offering up as "proof" is saying along with myself that this is progressive.. Again... Nice job! I guess we should stick to the "dumb ports"? :lol:

Fozzy 03-14-2007 02:40 AM

Quote:

You know it is sad that you would even put the security of the immigrants both legal and illegal that reside in this country in the hands of port workers in Mexico.
Hunh? You are really starting to rave here. There are literally millions of containers being loaded and unloaded from all over the planet. The Mexican ports are no different than the ports operated anywhere else from which we receive freight. There are not any beautiful happy American blue eyed aryans loading them or supervising the there either. :roll:

Goin Fer It 03-14-2007 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fozzy
Quote:

You know it is sad that you would even put the security of the immigrants both legal and illegal that reside in this country in the hands of port workers in Mexico.
Hunh? You are really starting to rave here. There are literally millions of containers being loaded and unloaded from all over the planet. The Mexican ports are no different than the ports operated anywhere else from which we receive freight. There are not any beautiful happy American blue eyed aryans loading them or supervising the there either. :roll:

No you are right. Just Patriotic American Citizens of all colors, shapes and sizes that work at OUR customs at OUR border to insure that the packages are safe. Not someone from a foreign country checking cargo for us then shipping it into the Heartland of our country.

GFIW

PackRatTDI 03-14-2007 03:25 AM

Quote:

Not someone from a foreign country checking cargo for us then shipping it into the Heartland of our country.

GFIW

What on earth are you talking about? :?

Dejanh 03-14-2007 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fozzy
This is (or was) about truckers from Mexico.. they are not taking the jobs from anyone. Why (again) do the conspiracy folks not get all riled up about the Canadians who are doing the same thing? Could it be that.. GASP! the Mexican may dothe job BETTER than some of the people we have here TRYING to do the job? I know you think the sky is falling, but it's not. I've been doing this a LONG time and can tell you based on what I seen and experienced, the Mexicans are in no way going to make things any more dangerous than the numerous clowns out there right now. Maybe this will force higher standards for drivers here? OH! Of course not! Standards and work rules are for suckers.... :roll:

I dont get all ,,riddled'' up about Canadians because Canadians WILL NOT HAUL CHEAP FREIGHT and their living standard compares to ours pretty darn well. Canadians are educated individuals( except blabmouths like that H whatever dude )who i have had numerous conversations with and they are subject to laws just like we are here, THERE ARE NO LAWS IN MEXICO and every part of their law is corrupt to the bone...
I dont doubt their driving skills at all, i thing driving a truck here, europe or Mexico is the same but thats not the point of my posts. Point of my posts is that Mexican will haul it for cheap since thair living standars is WAAAAAAY down than ours is now, 20$ will get you far in Mexico, not in here..... :!: :!: :!:
Hauling cheap freight will hurt the backbone of this country, people who have their own small companies and are transporting 80% of the goods that, well, get tranported.......YOU BOY HAVE A THICK ASS SKULL :roll:

PackRatTDI 03-14-2007 03:53 AM

Quote:

20$ will get you far in Mexico, not in here
It might if you plan on never going anywhere.

Fozzy 03-14-2007 11:49 AM

Quote:

I dont get all ,,riddled'' up about Canadians because Canadians WILL NOT HAUL CHEAP FREIGHT and their living standard compares to ours pretty darn well.
I'm not so sure that you even get the fact that there were and are tinfoil wearing Canadians who still think the same thing about American drivers. did that stop or even change anything?

Quote:

Canadians are educated individuals( except blabmouths like that H whatever dude )who i have had numerous conversations with and they are subject to laws just like we are here, THERE ARE NO LAWS IN MEXICO and every part of their law is corrupt to the bone...
LOL! You need to quit getting your news from the redneck news network. The people in Mexico are just as dumb as a lot of people here, and there are plenty who are just as smarter and SMARTER that you are. I know you think that all Mexicans live in shacks with dirt floors but that only because you want to believe it.

I dont doubt their driving skills at all, i thing driving a truck here, europe or Mexico is the same but thats not the point of my posts. Point of my posts is that Mexican will haul it for cheap since thair living standars is WAAAAAAY down than ours is now, 20$ will get you far in Mexico, not in here..... :!: :!: :!: [/quote]

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you think that the Mexican drivers are just as safe and JUST as skillful as you are.. suuuuuuuure! LOL!!!!!!!

Quote:

Hauling cheap freight will hurt the backbone of this country, people who have their own small companies and are transporting 80% of the goods that, well, get tranported.......YOU BOY HAVE A THICK ASS SKULL :roll:
And again, they are still hauling freight in and hauling freight out and this is AGAIN the same thing that was done to and continues to be done. It's business as usual. The operating costs are going to make the Mexican companies dig deeper anc come up with more money to operate. Even the "evil" Mexicans can not operate for less than they bring in. Is there some magical Mexican only source for fuel, tires and truck repairs that only you people tied into the "Madam Cleo's magically enlightened tin foil Brigade" know about? :roll:

Twilight Flyer 03-14-2007 02:04 PM

This one has run it's course. :roll: