Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Mexican truck access stalled by sensible politicians (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/25360-mexican-truck-access-stalled-sensible-politicians.html)

ibamars 03-10-2007 03:57 AM

Money talks...Bul$$hit walks...Another way for the low wage mexican to make a living in this country.

Why low wage. Because we put up with it. Then what oh sorry Don we are only starting drivers at 27cpm. Yes but I have 10 years experience. Well Don that really doesnt matter anymore.

How many smart mexicans we got in the country?

I say Boston Tea party.. but apply to govt with all this NAFTA.. Mexican immigration crap they are pulling.

When will we stand up and quit tolerating this crap. Yes america was founded on immigration but at least our great ancestors had the balls to stand up when stuff was not right.

again my 2 cents

tag along 03-10-2007 05:11 AM

The best thing you can do is email your congressman and voice your opinion. I know I did. We need to as many truckdrivers to do this instead of talking or complaining about it. You can go to the Truckboards website to do this.

Fozzy 03-10-2007 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cluggy619
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fozzy
protecting it from what? if shippers are shipping things for 10 cpm, where are they losing money?

You just don't get it.

And until it starts to affect your paycheck, you never will.

And I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain it to people who think like you do.

Good luck with your future.

The question wasn't about wages... it was about the economy. If somehow isntantly the shipping costs practically dissappeared, why and how would it wreck the economy?

Dejanh 03-10-2007 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tag along
The best thing you can do is email your congressman and voice your opinion. I know I did. We need to as many truckdrivers to do this instead of talking or complaining about it. You can go to the Truckboards website to do this.

Wheres that?

hoosierdaddy 03-10-2007 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dejanh
Quote:

Originally Posted by tag along

Wheres that?

I'm guessing on the internet. And you insulted my intelligence. :roll:

Hint: type in "Truckboards" and maybe you'll find it.

Dejanh 03-10-2007 01:28 PM

did so...

hoosierdaddy 03-10-2007 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dejanh
did so...

What? Typed in "truckboards"? Did you find it? Congratulations.

Dejanh 03-10-2007 01:32 PM

Did not my Canadian ,,friend''...

Cluggy619 03-11-2007 05:29 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cluggy619
Quote:

protecting it from what? if shippers are shipping things for 10 cpm, where are they losing money?

You just don't get it.

And until it starts to affect your paycheck, you never will.

And I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain it to people who think like you do.

Good luck with your future.

The question wasn't about wages... it was about the economy. If somehow isntantly the shipping costs practically dissappeared, why and how would it wreck the economy?

I have changed my mind about having the Mexicans come here.

Welcome, my Mexican brothers.