USA Truck is proud to announce our highest pay increase ever for Independent Contractors. We’ve upgraded our pay package to 98¢ per mile loaded and 94¢ per mile empty. Not only is that big news it’s also one of the highest “real” pay packages offered today. Combined with our driver support fuel surcharge program and reward programs that makes one attractive package.
Enjoy stronger earnings tons more support and the best team in the industry on your side to keep you growing. Let’s break it down:
- Single point-of-contact—your Driver Manager manages & schedules all your trips
- Extended length of haul—as much as 2000 miles
- Weekly miles to help your business succeed—we’ll work with you to meet your mileage needs
- Earn up to $175000 or more annually— depending on how much you want to drive; before fuel and other expenses
- Year-round freight—we service over 25% of the Fortune 100 manufacturing companies
- Average tenure of three years—our Independent Contractors stick around for a reason
- Access to all of our terminals and service centers—very competitive labor rates and parts costs
- Base plates and permits—paid by USA Truck
- Generous fuel surcharge program—updated weekly; currently at .41
- Industry leading fuel network discount
- PeopleNet Satellite Communication System—installed by USA Truck
- $2000 sign-on bonus—payable after 10000 miles
If you haven’t experienced the new USA Truck you’re missing out. Talk to one of our recruiters right now get approved today and start earning a lot more in as little as one week. It’s that simple.
For more information or to apply call 866-570-2101 or visit http://driveusatruck.com/independent-contractors/
About USA Truck
USA Truck is a transportation and logistics provider headquartered in Van Buren Arkansas with terminals offices and staging facilities located throughout the United States. We transport commodities throughout the continental U.S. and into and out of portions of Canada. We also transport general commodities into and out of Mexico by allowing through-trailer service from our terminal in Laredo Texas. Our Strategic Capacity Solutions and Intermodal service offerings provide customized transportation solutions using the latest technological tools available and multiple modes of transportation.