Would you like to join a fleet of truck drivers recognized for excellence in safety, customer service e and outstanding performance? Air Products is a Fortune 500 leading manufacturer of industrial gases and has full time Class A Truck Driver positions available. We have been in business over 80 years and currently have over 19,000 employes worldwide.
Our truck drivers are the face of Air Products, and we are looking for people to join our team!
Check it out!
- Home daily with a set schedule and 2 consecutive days off per week.
- We are currently offering sign on bonus in several markets up tp 10,000.
- Benefits available starting day 1 (Includes 2 weeks vacation, 8 holidays, sick and personal days).
- 401K Company Distribution.
- 6% Quarterly Bonuses.
- 10% nationwide turnover with a stable workload all year long.
- Valid Class A CDL with Tanker and HazMat endorsements (Extensivel training if no Tanker or Hazmat experience)
- 2 years of recent tractor-trailer experience
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- 0 at-fault accidents within the last 3 years
- No more than 1 citation in the past 3 years
- High School Diploma or GED
To learn more, visit About AirProducts.com/drivers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. However, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.