Would you like to join a fleet of truck drivers recognized for excellence in safety, customer service e and outstanding performance? Air Products is a Fortune 500 leading manufacturer of industrial gases and has full time Class A Truck Driver positions available. We have been in business over 80 years and currently have over 19,000 employes worldwide.
Our truck drivers are the face of Air Products, and we are looking for people to join our team!
Check it out!
- Home daily with a set schedule and 2 consecutive days off per week
- Team Drivers
- We are currently offering sign on bonus in several markets up tp 10,000
With your safety being our number one goal, many of our drivers have achieved 1 Million safe miles and have been recognized for their achievements.
Our drivers enjoy 8 paid holidays and 2 weeks vacation time in your first year, quarterly safety/performance bonuses up to 6%, very affordable medical, dental and vision insurance availavle the day you are hired, company paid life insurance, company supplied PPE, a 401(K) with generous company contribution and the opportunity to drive new equipment. So, stop breaking your back loading/unloading freight and join a team that has a 10% nationwide turnover with a stable workload all year long.
- Valid Class A CDL with Tanker and HazMat endorsements (Extensivel training if no Tanker or Hazmat experience)
- 2 years of recent tractor-trailer experience
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- 0 at-fault accidents within the last 3 years
- No more than 1 citation in the past 3 years
- High School Diploma or GED
To learn more, visit About AirProducts.com/drivers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. However, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.