QUALITY CAREERS BACKED BY TNI-DESIGNED COMFORT
What’s the TNi definition of comfort?
To our family of hardworking professionals, comfort is defined by driving careers that offer 100% no-touch freight to
keep you moving, high miles to keep you earning, and generous home time to keep you connected. That’s on top of
equipment that’s second-to-none – like redesigned and spacious cabins, adjustable seats with back cycler and
pressure point technologies, the roomiest of cab beds, and multiple USB ports for your convenience.
Experience TNi-designed comfort – apply for CDL-A solo or team truck driver jobs
What else do our CDL-A solo & team truck driver jobs offer?
- SIGN ON BONUS
- $6,000 Solo
- $12,000 Teams
- Paid Orientation PLUS:
- Orientation is less than 2 days
- Single Room Hotel, including continental breakfast
- Lunch included
- Central States Routing
- Generous home time
- 100% No-Touch Freight / 95% Drop & Hook
- New equipment (2016 - 2018)
- Annual pay increases
- Monthly Safety bonus
- Health, dental, & vision benefits
- Excellent practical miles – paid weekly
- Up to $3,500 Driver Referral Bonus, no limit on drivers that you can refer.
- Average 3K miles/week for solo and 6K miles/week for teams
- Canadian load pay (additional $0.15 CPM for Ontario)
CDL-A solo & team truck driver job requirements:
- Current CDL-A
- 2 years of OTR experience
- At least 23 years of age