It's a great time to join Navajo Express. We will fly or bus you to orientation - whichever you prefer!
- Minimum 6 months recent tractor/trailer experience in the past 3 years or recent driving school graduate
- Hazmat Endorsement preferred but not required
- 21 years of age
- Good MVR and driving history
- Good work history
- No DUI/DWI less than 5 years old
- NO controlled substance charges or convictions less than 10 years old
- Criminal felonies/misdemeanors (A conviction will not necessarily disqualify an applicant. All convictions will be evaluated on a case by case basis)
- All applicants must pass a DOT drug screen and DOT physical.
Truck Driving Graduate certificate with 140 hours or 6 months minimum over the road, tractor-trailer experience or recent driving school graduate.
- Great company benefits
- Low cost health insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- New Equipment with Bumper-to-Bumper Coverage
- 99% No-Touch Freight
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Layover Pay
- Detention Pay
- Multi-stop/pickup pay
- Rider program - no waiting period!
- Pet-Friendly - Dogs ONLY
About Navajo Express
Navajo Express is a national transportation provider with refrigerated, dry van, and intermodal transport services, specializing in grocery store deliveries. We are a dedicated family carrier you can rely on with over 75 years of support and success. From temperature-sensitive cargo to high-capacity dry van transportation, our specialized services are unlike any other. With our family spirit, fantastic array of benefits and plenty of room to grow, choosing Navajo has never been easier.