Since 1971 Averitt Express has been one of the nation's leading freight transportation and supply chain management providers. Averitt has regional, dedicated, local/city, and shuttle runs in 21 states throughout the country, but primarily the southeast.
When you join the Averitt team, there’s no telling how far you’ll go. There are multiple business units, hundreds of different positions, and facilities across the U.S. to choose from. There are opportunities abound and Averitt promotes from within!
From working with top-notch equipment and learning new skills, to teaming up with people who take pride in their jobs (and yours) – once you get a taste of the Averitt culture, you’ll want in for the long haul. In fact, over 1,000+ associates have been with us for more than 20 years.
Averitt is now an elite member and proud to offer the Post 9/11 GI Bill On-The-Job Training Program for veterans and/or family members with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available.
- Multi-leveled medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) retirement options
- Company-paid life and disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wellness programs
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, and more)
- Wells Fargo Banking Products
- Minimum Mileage Pay = 400-mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.