- Local/Regional Route
- Great health benefits
From the top down, our organization knows, believes and understands that our company's best asset is you . You will no longer be a number, you will be a member of our family.
We spec our vehicles with the latest technology and enhancements to ensure that you are safe, compliant and that you get back home to your loved ones.
We are proud to have one of the newest fleets in the industry. From your first day you will enjoy your rolling office that is, on average, less than 3 years old and have the back-up of some of the world’s best and strongest maintenance providers to keep you up and running . This “Drive to Deliver " allows MTS to take care of YOU and or customers.
GREAT PAY & BENEFITS
Our program does not give you false promises or misleads you with bonuses and payouts that are unattainable. We are proud to offer you a package that is by far one of the best in the industry. We offer:
- Steady year-round work
- 401 K plan with company match up to 4 %
- Low cost medical, dental and vision plans
- Referral Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 23 years of age or older
- Operate tractor-trailer / vehicle according to state and federal laws and observing all safety regulations by the company and the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each trip
- Notify manager and/or dispatch of any major maintenance or delivery issues
- Adhere to company rules and regulations
- Communicate with dispatch as needed