Average pay: $400-$500 weekly
Home time: Daily
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
Job ID: 232210
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work, with occasional Saturdays.
- Out-and-back dedicated routes.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers with a day cab.
- No-touch, mostly drop-and-hook freight.
- Shuttle loads from cross docks to other cross docks, MLS domiciles or plants. Occasional deliveries to auto manufacturers.
Pay and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- Quarterly safety and performance bonuses of up to $2,400 per year.
- Annual longevity bonuses.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Upton, KY.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures, qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver, please contact an MLS recruiter at 800-636-3143.
Job MLS Driver
Sign On Bonus
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options