J&R Schugel will continue to invest in its drivers in 2023.
J&R Schugel continues to invest in its drivers!
Class A CDL Truck Drivers
Dedicated, Regional, and Long-Haul Drivers
Here’s a snapshot of what our Professional Drivers Enjoy…
- Well-equipped late-model tractors and trailers equipped with APUs
- 99% no-touch freight
- Detention pay and Layover Pay
- No forced dispatch to NYC
- In-cab scanning
- Stop pay (excluding first and last pick up/drop off)
- Orientation pay
- We also pay for transportation, motel (single), and meals while in orientation
- Pet and Rider program available
- Industry-leading pay –
- New starting pay between $0.57 and $0.65 base pay per mile plus accessorial pay.
- Strong miles –our top 50% average over 2,500 miles per week!
- $1,000 transition bonus + $500 holiday bonus
- Steady and stable income with bi-annual pay increases based on performance
- Weekly direct deposit payroll settlements
CDL-A Temperature Controlled Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Minimum age of 21
- Must have valid CDL-A commercial driver’s license
- Must have at least 6 months of OTR or regional experience
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Safe driving record (no serious traffic violations or patterns of irresponsible driving)