Fleet Maintenance Technician (CDL A)
PepsiCo Beverages North America
Great Pay & Benefits Package!
World Class Equipment, Technology & Training
Target Pay of $26-31 per hour
Shift is Tuesday-Saturday
*The employee qualifies for $5000 bonus paid out in 4 installments.
1st a $1000 bonus after 6 weeks.
2nd a $1000 bonus after 13 weeks.
3rd a $1500 bonus after 26 weeks.
4th a $1500 bonus after 39 weeks.
- Benefits -- Medical, vision and dental starting Day 1!
- Company-provided retirement benefits
- Paid time off
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
What's different about Fleet Mechanic positions at PBNA?
Great benefits package, pay, and incentives
- World class tooling and ergonomics
- Fast-paced environment where you can work independently while still receiving coaching and direction when needed
- Task variety with opportunities to work on a wide range of equipment and repairs
- Ongoing training to help you grow your skills
- Facilities committed to safety first
Here is what it's like to be a Fleet Mechanic with PBNA:View our Job Preview Video
Here's a bit more about what your job will be. Day to day you will:
- Work with a high degree of independence while performing preventative maintenance (PM) and repairs
- Utilize leading edge technology and programs including PM using voice application, Noregon diagnostics, Mitchell 1, Uptake predictive analytics, TAAS, and more!
- Leverage and grow your skills working on Pepsi's diverse fleet equipment including automobiles, trucks (light and heavy), vans and forklifts
- Diagnose failures of vehicles and disassemble, repair and reassemble parts as necessary Maintain documentation and records such as vehicle records and pre-trip checklists Answer service calls Be part of the team that maintains one of the largest fleets in North America
- Retirement Plan