Salary Info$120,000 Per Year
Employment TypeCompany Driver
- Drivers average $1,800 weekly, and up $120,000 annually.
- Frequent home time through the week, with 2 consecutive days off!
- Up to $10,000 Sign on bonus depending experience
- Day 1 benefits - 401k, Medical, Dental, etc!
- Relocation Assistance Available!
- Now hiring in Danville, IL
AutoZone Class A CDL Truck Drivers in Danville, IL are home often and enjoy two consecutive days off every week. Annual income for drivers in this region ranges from $79,000 to $120,000. Drivers are averaging $1,800 on a weekly basis in this region! Due to the frequent home time, it is necessary for you to live within one hour of the distribution center located at 800 Lynch Rd, Danville, IL 61834. A relocation package is available for qualified candidates!
AutoZone offers Class A CDL Truck Drivers in Danville, IL:
- Consistent, frequent home time
- Sign-On Bonuses up to $10,000 depending on experience
- Per Diem Pay
- Full array of benefits beginning on your first day including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Coverages
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Survivor Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Store Discounts
- Make on-time deliveries and stops at AutoZone stores, vendors, and back haul opportunities
- You will be required to follow all DOT regulations to safely deliver merchandise, including hazardous materials
- Load and unload pallets at AutoZone stores using an electric pallet jack & hydraulic lift gate
- Use PeopleNet on-board systems to create accurate records of activity during the delivery
- 1-2 years Class A driving experience preferred but not required
- Hazmat endorsement or ability to obtain Hazmat endorsement
- A safe driving record
Experience Required1 year
Licence RequiredClass A
CDL A Truck Driver - Home Daily - Earn up to
Hogan Transports, Inc.
$80,510 - $85,020 Per WeekView Details
Home Weekends and $1400 Weekly
$1,400 - $1,600 Per WeekView Details