APEX PETROLEUM CORPORATION
CDL CLASS (B) HAZMAT ENDORSEMENT LICENSED DRIVERS WANTED: THOSE
WITH SPECIFICALLY: (OIL & FUEL) PRODUCT. HANDLING HOSE TO DROP/TANK
DELIVERY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
· Arrive at Checkpoint before 6:00 am to inspect Carriage for delivery readiness.
· Check Manifest, GP; and Printer.
· Plan delivery route.
· Requires an experienced (Hazmat CDL Class B Driver) to Deliver petroleum products
using a specialized hose loading essential products (Fuel and Oil) from APEX tankers to
the customers' tank following company SOP for deliveries in a safe, efficient and
· Turn in Printouts and Bill of Lading tickets daily or weekly for delivery reporting.
· Drive to destination in accordance with all federal, state and local regulations and
company policies/procedures, normally in periods up to eleven (11) hours driving, or
not on duty for more than sixteen (16) hours, followed by an off-duty period of at least
ten (10) consecutive hours.
· Accurately complete required documentation either manually or with the use of
technology ensuring delivery to the appropriate destinations and/or maintenance for
the appropriate time required by law.
· Load, transport, and unload petroleum products safely ensuring accurate and timely
product delivery to customers.
· Maintain flexibility to work various shifts, extra shifts and/or hours to ensure business
needs are met
· Maintain Hours of Service requirements/medical certification in accordance with all
Federal, State, and Local regulations.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or
experience may be considered)
High School Diploma/GED
· Required: We are Flexible to your experience; Must have Hazmat Endorsement on your
· Desired: 1 years' experience and 130,000 verifiable tractor trailer miles with a clear
· CDL B with Hazmat Endorsements
· Must be able to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWC) – required at
some terminal locations
APEX PETROLEUM CORPORATION provided the following inclusive hiring
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants
equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: You can be paid either hourly or by the mile. It is up to you.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10-hour shift
- 12-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Mechanical knowledge: 3 years (Preferred)
- Mack Truck, Tanker or Dry Van Driving: 2 years (Preferred)
- TWIC Card (Required)
- CDL B (Required)
- Hazmat Endorsement (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
- Retirement Plan