Owner Operator Driving Position Opening
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
TransAm Owner-Operator Driving Position
TransAm Trucking Owner-Operator Truck Driver Jobs
TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner-operator truck driver opportunities available now for CDL-A drivers! Apply for a contractor opportunity today and enjoy life on the road as your own boss with competitive compensation and plenty of great driver rewards:
TransAm Owner-Operator CDL-A Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- Starting compensation rate from $1.07/mile to $1.20/mile loaded & empty*
- Compensation rate increases at 3, 6, and 12 months of continuous safe driving, with increases every 6 months after - up to the cap**
- Fuel surcharge paid (loaded and empty)
- Paid base plates & permits
- Optional discount fuel network
- Incentive opportunities
- Stop pay
- 100% lumper reimbursement
- No hazmat
- Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
- Passenger plan
Owner-Operator CDL-A Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Valid CDL-A
- Minimum 21-years-old
- Owned or Leased Truck (Late-model leasing opportunities available through TransAm’s affiliate***)
*Starting compensation rate is dependent on verified safe driving experience. Terms and conditions apply. Contact TransAm for details.
**Compensation rate increases are based on continuous safe driving and quarterly safety class completion. Terms and conditions apply. Contact TransAm for details.
***ONE Leasing, a separate and distinct company from TransAm Trucking, offers new and used tractors for lease at competitive rates to its clients. Contact ONE Leasing directly for more details and to see if this is right for your business. Leasing a tractor through ONE Leasing is strictly optional for independent contractors.
All amounts stated herein represent gross compensation, and may be subject to authorized deductions. Nothing contained herein is any warranty or guarantee of the amount that an owner-operator will actually earn. There are many factors that can significantly affect the amount an owner-operator will actually earn and the success of an owner-operator’s business. TransAm Trucking is an Equal Opportunity Employer and expects the same of its owner-operators with respect to their own employees.
- Retirement Plan