the role | A Tractor Technician is responsible for...
- Performing scheduled truck and APU PM’s
- Performing annual DOT and brake inspections in compliance with federal regulations.
- Performing safety inspections on every unit worked on.
- Installing wheel assemblies and tires.
- Performing basic electrical, truck, and APU repairs.
- Working in a safe manner in accordance with OSHA regulations.
the details | What are the hours, pay, and location?
- This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday, daytime hours.
- Pay is based on experience and starts at $16.50
the perks | What's in it for you?
- A casual, smoke-free work environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- Health, dental, life, and disability insurance coverages
- 401(k) plan
- 88 hours of paid time off after 90 days
- Discounted gym memberships, mobile phone services, tires, and Costco memberships
the requirements | This will be a perfect fit for you if...
- You have previous experience or education in a maintenance related field.
- You have the aptitude to perform basic trailer preventative maintenance.
- You have the ability to carry, push, or pull items up to 100lbs. of varying shape and size.
- You have the ability to perform tasks that may require occasional bending, twisting, climbing, squatting, crouching, and balancing.
- You are able to stand and work on concrete floors for an extended period of time.
- You are able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
the next step | Does this sound like a match for you?
Apply now by submitting your resume and completing an online application. A member of our recruiting team will review your resume and reach out to schedule a phone screen if your qualifications match our requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications received, TransAm is unable to provide updates on individual application status.
TransAm is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination.
COVID-19: TransAm remains open and is still actively hiring as an essential business in our community. We have moved as much of our hiring process as possible to virtual steps to continue our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and applicants. In the office, TransAm is taking extra steps to ensure your well-being by following all suggested guidelines from the CDC. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
- Retirement Plan