Top drivers earn up to $73,000 | $1,500 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,120-$1,360 weekly
Home time: Daily
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
Job ID: 223558
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul 80% drop-and-hook freight in dry van trailers with day cabs.
- Drive out-and-back routes between two hubs and make customer pickup or deliveries 25% of the time.
- Drive between White Haven, PA to Brookville, PA.
- Enjoy a consistent schedule and work hours.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of White Haven, PA.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Local driving
- Daily home time – Get home every day or night as a Local driver.
- New equipment – Operate day cabs that average three years of age and are spec’d with automated transmissions.
- Familiarity – Drive in areas you know well.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 1500
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options