$29.00 per hour
- Full-Time / Evenings / CDL A Required
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for candidate with a CDL-A Drivers license (for external candidates only)
- Requirement to have Class 7 state inspection license or acquire timely.
- Starting wage is $27.50 for a 30 day probationary period and will remain there till class 7 is acquired.
Position performs diagnostic and repair work, including scheduled preventative maintenance and necessary repairs to automobiles, trucks (light, medium, and heavy commercial/DOT-regulated vehicles), vans and forklifts. Position works with a high degree of independence. Position also requires a number of physical movements including lifting, pinching, bending, reaching, climbing, and manipulating and handling objects. This position requires that you have your own basic hand tools; diagnostic, ergonomic, and high-tech equipment will be provided. Due to the scope and variety of Pepsi's fleet, our department includes a variety of positions and job opportunities, ranging from entry-level to master technicians; 3-5 years of relevant work experience are required for this experienced-level position. We provide extensive training and continuous education to continue your career development
- Diagnose failures of vehicles and disassemble, repair and reassemble parts as necessary
- Computer-based diagnostics; interface with modern truck interfaces
- Basic computer use (email and web browser)
- Adherence to DOT regulations
- Perform preventative maintenance on vehicles
- Answer road calls
- Maintain vehicle records as required
- Maintain and repair fleet equipment
- Fill out all necessary documents
- Maintain records such as daily check list (pre-trip inspection)