Pay Rate is $31.04 per hour - Full-Time/Evenings
$5,000 Sign on Bonus!
Position performs scheduled preventative maintenance and necessary repairs to automobiles, trucks (light and heavy), vans and forklifts. Disassembles and overhauls motors, transmissions, clutches, rear ends, electrical systems, and all other assemblies. Position works with a high degree of independence. This position requires that you have your own tools. Position also requires a number of physical movements including lifting, pinching, bending, reaching, climbing, and manipulating and handling objects.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Diagnose failures of vehicles and disassemble, repair and reassemble parts as necessary
* Perform preventative maintenance on vehicles
* Answer road calls
* Maintain vehicle records as required
* Maintain and repair fleet equipment
* Fill out all necessary documents
* Maintain records such as daily check list (pre-trip inspection)
* Regular, reliable, predictable attendance