CDL Class A Truck Driver Needed for Southeast Regional Dedicated Run!
Paper Transport is growing! We have southeast regional CDL-A truck driver opportunities for dedicated freight in your area. Our CDL-A truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers and apply today!
- Home Time: Home Weekly
- Schedule: Pick start day Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday and out 5.5 days out and 34-hour reset at home (may work one every 8 weekends)
- Base Rate: 60 CPM
- Average Weekly Pay: $1,418
- Permanent Min. Pay Guarantee: $1,100
- Average yearly earnings: $73,000+
- Type: Dedicated; 99% No-Touch Freight, 50% Drop and Hook and 50% Live Load/Unload
- Operating Area: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee
- Experienced Driver Orientation: 1.5-Day Orientation + $500 First-Load Bonus
- $20 Paid Stop-Off
- $20/Hour Paid Detention (after only 1 hour)
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance + 401K with employer match
- Pet Policy (No-Fee and up to 2 pets at a time)
- Passenger Policy (No-Fee)
- Referral, Safety, Quarterly, and Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Have a Current Class A CDL
- Min. 12+ months of tractor-trailer experience required
- No DUI/DWI or other alcohol-related convictions in the last 5 years
- Retirement Plan