Class A Truck Driver Needed for Dedicated Run!
We're growing! We have a CDL-A truck driver opportunity for dedicated freight. Our CDL-A dedicated truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers and apply today!
- Schedule: 6 days out and 2 days home or 8 days out and 2 days home
- Mileage Rate: 58 CPM (average 2,300-2,400 miles per week)
- Min. Pay Guaranteed: $1,100/week
- Average/Week: $1,100-$1,400
- Average/Year: $65,000
- Type: Dedicated; 100% Drop and Hook, 100% No-Touch
- Operating Area: Regional - typically Savannah, GA to Florida and back
- 1.5-Day Orientation + $500 First-Load Bonus
- $20 Paid Stop-Off
- $20/Hour Paid Detention (after only 1 hour)
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance and 401K with employer match
- No-Fee Pet Policy (no fee and up to 2 pets at a time)
- No-Fee Passenger Policy (no fee!)
- Referral, Safety, Quarterly, and Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Have a Current Class A CDL
- 6+ Months Recent Tractor Trailer Experience
- No DUI/DWI or other alcohol-related convictions in the last 5 years
- Retirement Plan