CDL Class A Truck Driver Needed for Dedicated Regional Run!
Paper Transport is growing! We have regional CDL-A truck driver opportunities for dedicated freight in your area. Our CDL-A truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers and apply today!
- Home Time: Home weekly with the opportunity to break at home mid-week
- Schedule: Sunday-Friday or Monday-Saturday
- Mileage Rate: 60 CPM
- Average/Week: $1,346
- Permanent Min. Pay Guarantee: $1,100/Week
- Average/Year: $70,000+
- Type: Dedicated; No-Touch Freight
- Operating Area: Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin
- Experienced Driver Orientation: 1.5-Day Orientation + $500 First-Load Bonus
- New CDL Grad Orientation: 1-Week Paid Orientation + 2-Weeks Paid On-the-Job Training
- $20 Paid Stop-Off
- $20/Hour Paid Detention (after only 1 hour)
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance + 401K with employer match
- Pet Policy (No-Fee and up to 2 pets at a time)
- Passenger Policy (No-Fee)
- Referral, Safety, Quarterly, and Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Have a Current Class A CDL
- Recent Class A CDL Grads Welcome
- No DUI/DWI or other alcohol-related convictions in the last 5 years
DISCLAIMER: Paper Transport is not a Class A CDL School. Paper Transport does offer Finishing Program Training for candidates who have recently obtained their CDL and are ready to be trained.
- Retirement Plan