Top drivers earn up to $84,000 | Up to $3,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,200-$1,470 weekly
Home time: Weekly
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 222640
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul motorcycle parts in dry van trailers.
- 100% no-touch and 50-60% drop-and-hook freight.
- 2-4 loads per week with 1 stop-off per load.
- Drive within AL, KY, OH, PA, SC and WI.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and mileage pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $1,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Carlisle, PA.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks – Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent miles you’ll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – Get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Pay includes all facets of the exact job you do.
Insight into our Green Bay team and facility
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 3000
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options