Home Weekly Opportunities!!! Start at $0.47 CPM base pay after training!
Paid Training for Recent CDL-A Graduates. NEW Veteran Appreciation Pay!
Training Program Details
- Train in as little as 4 weeks!
- 7,500 miles with a Mentor at $850 per week
- After training:
- Teams start at $0.79 CPM: $0.75 CPM base + $0.04 CPM safety/service. No gimmicks!
- Solos start at $0.51 CPM: $0.47 CPM base + $0.04 CPM safety/service. No gimmicks!
- Once our company drivers reach $0.55 CPM base, they will earn base rate increases every 50,000 miles with no cap!
PTL – 85 years in business and growing.
Excellent Pay, Flexible Time Off, and Great Benefits!
At PTL, you'll receive a long OTR length of haul. This means more time on the road earning and less time waiting at shippers. Our drivers can earn some of the highest take-home pay in the business. And, to help keep your pay more consistent, we'll pay the portion of miles you've run a load right up to payroll cut off time. We know of very few competitors offering this unique benefit. Once our company drivers reach $0.55 CPM base, they will earn base rate increases every 50,000 miles with no cap!
A variety of positions to fit your lifestyle!
We have a variety of career opportunities for professional truck drivers: OTR Solos and Teams, Regional, Trainers, Independent Lease, and Owner Operators. We also have one of the highest-paid training programs for new CDL-A drivers and a great refresher program for people who have been off the road for a while.
Are you a Military Veteran?
We recognize the work ethic, commitment, and loyalty you had while serving our country. Anyone can say thank you, but at PTL we put our money where our mouth is by paying you for the time you served in the Military, no matter what specialty! We think that’s a better way to thank you for your service!
We appreciate our drivers so much we're giving them the company!
As a company employee, you'll earn ownership in the company. PTL is 100% employee-owned. This means all vested company employees receive an allocation of shares of the company every year as a thank you gift for their hard work.
We’re working hard to become safer every day.
We believe it’s our responsibility to help you get the most from your driving career. That’s one reason we maintain some of the best safety scores in the business! How good are we? Well, the DOT doesn’t require or recommend their officers inspect our Drivers. This keeps you on the road, reduces the chances of violations on your PSP record, and helps protect your CDL and Driving Career!
- Mentors who are professional and want to see their students be successful
- Fast learners upgrade to their own truck in as little as 4 weeks. If you need more time, that's okay, too!
- Long average OTR length of haul
- High percentage of drop & hook
- Consistent take-home pay week to week
- Paid Vacation
- A variety of career options
- Current Model Trucks
- Industry-leading retirement programs
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance available for employees and their families
- Safety, Service, and Productivity bonus opportunities
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options