the role | A Trailer Technician is responsible for...
- Performing scheduled trailer basic preventative maintenance.
- Installing wheel assemblies and tires.
- Completing other basic electrical and trailer repairs.
- Diagnosing and performing repairs on basic trailer tracking system (RCOM).
the details | What are the hours and pay?
- $500 Sign On Bonus
- This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday, 10:00 am-7:00 pm.
- Pay is determined by experience and starts at $17.00 per hour
the perks | What's in it for you?
- A casual, smoke-free work environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- A convenient tool purchase program
- Health, dental, life, and disability insurance coverages
- 401(k) plan
- 88 hours of paid time off after 90 days
- Discounted gym memberships, mobile phone services, tires, and Costco memberships
the requirements | This will be a perfect fit for you if...
- You are eager to learn, and willing to be trained on the following:
- Identifying brake components.
- Operation of class 8 air brakes.
- Identifying irregular tire wear and underinflated tires.
- Basic electrical repairs.
- You are self-motivated.
- You have welding skills or previous welding experience.
- Thermo King-certified mechanics are encouraged to apply.
Apply now by submitting your resume and completing an online application. A member of our recruiting team will review your resume and reach out to schedule a phone screen if your qualifications match our requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications received, TransAm is unable to provide updates on individual application status.
TransAm is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination.
COVID-19: TransAm remains open and is still actively hiring as an essential business in our community. We have moved as much of our hiring process as possible to virtual steps to continue our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and applicants. In the shop, TransAm is taking extra steps to ensure your well-being by following all suggested guidelines from the CDC.
- Retirement Plan