CDL Class A Truck Driver Needed for Dedicated Long Haul Run!
Paper Transport is growing! We have long haul CDL-A truck driver opportunities for dedicated freight in your area. Our CDL-A truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for CDL-A dedicated long-haul truck drivers and apply today!
- Mileage Rate: 60 CPM
- Miles/week: 2,300-2,500
- Average weekly pay: $1,380-$1,500
- Average yearly earnings: $71,760-78,000
- Home Time: Choose 8 days out and 2 days home or 12 days out and 2 days home
- Type: Dedicated; 100% No-Touch
- Operating Area: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia
- Experienced Drivers: 1.5-Day Orientation + $500 First-Load Bonus
- New Drivers: 1-Week Paid Orientation + 2-Weeks Paid On-the-Job Training
- $20 Paid Stop-Off
- $20/Hour Paid Detention (after only 1 hour)
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance and 401K with employer match
- No-Fee Pet Policy (no wait and up to 2 pets at a time)
- No-Fee Passenger Policy
- Wellness program, company apparel during each quarterly meeting, boot reimbursement (annual), etc.
- Referral, Safety, Quarterly, and Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- All Late Model (average age of equipment 3 years old) Freightliner Cascadia and Kenworth T680
- Amenities: Bunk heaters, idle-free, 1500-watt inverter
- Have a Current Class A CDL
- Recent Class A CDL Grads Welcome
- No DUI/DWI or other alcohol-related convictions in the last 5 years
DISCLAIMER: Paper Transport is not a Class A CDL School. Paper Transport does offer Finishing Program Training for candidates who have recently obtained their CDL and are ready to be trained.
- Retirement Plan