Top drivers earn up to $82,000 | $5,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,210-$1,480 weekly
Home time: Every other week
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
Job ID: 201401
- Haul 75% non-hazardous freight in tanker trailers.
- Get home for three days every other weekend.
- 3-5 loads per week.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Earn up to $3 more per hour by obtaining additional CDL certifications.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting — Schneider’s self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Over-the-Road Tanker driving
- Hands-on work – Enjoy a change of pace from driving to unload freight.
- Elite paid training – Learn how to master the unique work of tanker driving with industry-leading orientation.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 12000
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options