Top drivers earn up to $95,000
Average pay: $1,590-$1,760 weekly
Home time: Multiple Times Per Week
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
Job ID: 222439
- Haul raw paper materials with 40-foot containers and chassis.
- 100% drop-and-hook freight.
- 10 loads per week.
- Drive between Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Pay and bonus potential
- Daily pay rate.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Card) card required within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time – Know exactly when and how often you'll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent miles you'll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – Get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options