Average pay: $950-$1,150 weekly
Home time: Daily
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 222425
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work, with occasional Saturdays.
- Move dry van trailers on customer yards for loading and unloading at docks.
- No-touch, mostly drop-and-hook freight.
- Prepare trailers for other drivers to transport.
- Occasionally assist in hauling loads to nearby locations.
Pay and bonus potential
- $22.00/hour pay.
- Additional bonuses based on driving performance.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Reynoldsburg, OH.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and Christmas.
- Company-provided uniforms.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures, qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver, please contact an MLS recruiter at 800-636-3143.
Job MLS Driver
Sign On Bonus
- Retirement Plan