Top drivers earn up to $104,000 | $12,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,570-$1,910 weekly
Home time: Every three weeks
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
Job ID: 222154
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul freight.
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Reefer trailer hauling perishable foods.
- 100% no-touch freight.
- 2-3 loads per week with 1-2 stop-offs per load.
- Nighttime schedule.
- Drive within the Midwest and Northeast.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage and stop-off pay
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Live within 50 miles of Miami, FL or Tampa, FL.
- Must be willing to fly on an airplane.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Schneider’s Team Matching Program can help you find a partner.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
Meet the team that drivers on this account work with
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 12000
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options