• $65,000 to $90,000 a year depending on experience and production
• 6-8 days out, most resets at home
• $33 per month for health insurance, $8 per month for dental, and $4 per month for vision insurance (How much are you paying for it right now? How many CPM is that worth?)
• 2500 to 3300 miles per week
• Upgraded late model (2018 and newer) Peterbilt
• Per Diem Pay for tax benefits
• Pet Policy
• Rider Policy
Industry Leading 401K - 50% match of employees 8% contribution with a 1% profit share.
This Convertable Hoppered Flatbed Fleet at Doug Andrus Distributing LLC is an all-star group of drivers that operate unique custom equipment. The trailers convert into hoppers to haul salt, grain, and other bulk commodities and then covert into flatbeds for steel, lumber, and other building materials. Drivers are home nearly every weekend and get through the house a few times during the week as well. Despite being home that much, they still manage to get 12000+ miles a month. This fleet works hard and gets paid well!