This position requires pushing/pulling cases ranging from 20 -- 45 pounds repeatedly throughout the day as well as kneeling, climbing, bending, reaching and walking while delivering and stocking the product.
- Sell and execute all promotions
- Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
- Deliver products to store
- Rotate products in the backroom and on the shelf
- Comply with operating procedures (e.g., scan-in/scan-out, following designated route, etc.)
- Deliver customer service (e.g., communication, rapport building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.)
- Merchandise all accounts to local standards
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
Other benefits, subject to elections, eligibility, and collective bargaining agreement terms: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan, and Defined Benefit Retirement Plan.
- Retirement Plan