Investing in You
Join a 100-year-old, family-owned leader in Ag – and grow with us!
Wilbur-Ellis invests heavily in its people by offering skill development and training, competitive compensation and benefits, and a tradition of promoting from within for a broad range of career opportunities.
What You’ll Do
Wilbur-Ellis Agribusiness division is seeking a career-minded Class A – Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Truck Driver to be part of a close, efficient team that delivers goods and services to a diverse agricultural customer base. We are looking for someone who can drive a forklift. This job is based locally in Yuba City, California, and will have you home daily.
- Follow all Federal, State, and Wilbur-Ellis’ regulations and compliance
- Attend product training sessions and meetings when necessary
- Load and unload as needed
- All other duties as assigned
What You Bring
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Ability to repetitively bend and lift boxes and bags up to 50 lbs.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
What You’ll Need
- Valid Class A CDL or ability to obtain Class A CDL
- High School Diploma recipient or equivalent
- Willingness to obtain Endorsements for Haz-Mat and Tank Vehicles
Wilbur-Ellis offers competitive hourly pay and comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401K, company match up to 3%
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation and sick time
Apply today and come grow with us!
If you are currently a Wilbur-Ellis employee, please notify your Manager before applying for this position. Thank you!
Wilbur-Ellis is a company you can be proud to call your employer
Wilbur-Ellis markets and distributes agricultural products, animal feed, specialty chemicals, and food ingredients. A privately held and consistently profitable company, we employ more than 4,000 people throughout North America and Asia-Pacific.
Wilbur-Ellis is for and about people
Wilbur-Ellis has enjoyed over 100 years of success and growth, all thanks to our people. Our employees are both leaders and team players who thrive on creativity, entrepreneurial spirit, and a dedication to quality work, our customers, and each other.
Wilbur-Ellis invests in the industry’s best workforce
Wilbur-Ellis invests heavily in our employees by offering skill development and training, competitive compensation and benefits, and a tradition of promoting from within for a broad range of career opportunities. And we foster a supportive, people-first work environment.
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options