Position will deliver to all types of customers including Foodservice. Drives the delivery vehicle and delivers product to the store. Responsible for ongoing rotating and stocking of product on store shelves, displays, in coolers and vending equipment. Builds small displays and sets up promotional materials as pricing signs and banners. Generates invoice and is responsible for daily settlement of cash and charges. Has frequent interaction with store management and store receiving personnel for acceptance of load as required. This position requires lifting and loading cases ranging from 20-45 pounds repeatedly during work hours and pushing/pulling using from 40 - 150 pounds of force, occasionally. It also requires reaching, squatting and bending while delivering and merchandising products in the store. Unloads pallets of product from the delivery vehicle with an electronic pallet jack or 2 wheel hand truck, and puts the product in a designated area in the stores' backroom PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Deliver product and execute all promotions
- Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
- Merchandise all accounts to local standards
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
- Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement
- Other benefits, subject to elections, eligibility, and collective bargaining agreement terms: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan, and Defined Benefit Retirement Plan.
- Retirement Plan