- Unload and load new and used vendors or fountain for daily delivery
- Install vendors and load/reload with products as necessary
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance on vending/fountain equipment
- Educate customers on basic equipment repair and upkeep procedures
- Collect accurate and complete equipment information
- Maintain parts, tools, and equipment
- Follow DOT regulations
- Complete required paperwork and maintain accurate customer/work order records for each delivery
- Transport miscellaneous items such as compressors for repair/scrap, cardboard for recycle, etc.
- Fill install and adjust to proper mix of product
- Establish positive customer relationships
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
Other benefits, subject to elections, eligibility, and collective bargaining agreement terms: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan, and Defined Benefit Retirement Plan.
- Retirement Plan