Do you have a Class-A CDL with a clean driving record? Or willingness to obtain? Are you willing to work overtime hours during busy seasons? Do you have a positive outlook and excellent communication skills? If so, we want to hear from YOU!
For a century, Wilbur-Ellis has experienced success and growth in marketing and distributing agricultural products and services. Join us and grow your career with a strong and profitable industry leader offering competitive compensation, tremendous growth and development opportunities, and a people-first work environment. Come grow with us!
General Purpose and Scope of Position:
Wilbur-Ellis is seeking a career-minded Commercial Driver to be part of a close, efficient team that delivers goods and services to a diverse agricultural customer base using a company delivery truck. We are looking for someone who can drive a forklift and assist when necessary. A positive attitude and willingness to grow and build relationships with team members and customers is expected.
Key Skills and Abilities Include:
- Safety minded approach when performing duties.
- Ability to work and contribute to a team approach with a positive attitude and outlook.
- Ability to be versatile, flexible, and willing.
- Ability to repetitively bend and lift boxes and bags up to 50 lbs.
Key Personal Attributes Include:
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License. Or Valid Driver’s License capable to obtain Class A Commercial Driver’s License.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Willingness to obtain Endorsements for Haz-Mat and Tank Vehicles.
- Present a professional image to our customers through personal appearance.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills between both customers and fellow employees.
Specific Responsibilities and Key Deliverables Include:
- Follow all Federal, State, and Wilbur-Ellis regulations and compliance.
- Attend product training sessions and meetings when necessary.
- All other duties as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage (to be determined based on experience and other factors)
- Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, Employee Assistance Program, vacation, sick time, life insurance, + more); Pension Plan, 401k match up to 3%
- Drug-Free Workplace
If you are currently a Wilbur-Ellis employee, please notify your Manager before applying for this position. Thank you!
Wilbur-Ellis is a company you can be proud to call your employer
Wilbur-Ellis markets and distributes agricultural products, animal feed, and specialty chemicals and food ingredients. A privately held and consistently profitable company, we employ more than 4,000 people throughout North America and Asia-Pacific.
Wilbur-Ellis is for and about people
Wilbur-Ellis has enjoyed over ninety-three years of success and growth, all thanks to our people. Our employees are both leaders and team players who thrive on creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and a dedication to quality work, our customers and each other.
Wilbur-Ellis invests in the industry’s best workforce
Wilbur-Ellis invests heavily in our employees by offering skill development and training, competitive compensation and benefits and a tradition of promoting from within for a broad range of career opportunities. And we foster a supportive, people-first work environment.
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options