This position includes lifting, loading, and pushing/pulling cases ranging from 20-45 pounds repeatedly over 10-12 hour work period. It also includes pushing a hand truck, reaching, bending and squatting while delivering and merchandising product.
- Deliver products and execute all promotions
- Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
- Merchandise all accounts to local standards
- Settle cash and reconcile to truck inventory
- Comply with operating procedures (e.g., scan-in/scan-out, following designated route, etc.)
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- Retirement Plan