Position requires working tractor/trailer components, including bending and cranking landing gear as well as climbing in and out of cabs and sitting for extended periods of time. This is no touch freight work and driver will be home daily.
- Deliver finished products or raw materials to assigned destination
- Ensure safety and compliance of load
- Maintain DOT driver log and other required transport documentation
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- Pre/Post Inspections
- Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement
- Other benefits, subject to elections, eligibility, and collective bargaining agreement terms: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan, and Defined Benefit Retirement Plan.
- Retirement Plan