Our San Jose, CA facility is hiring experienced Drivers! As a Driver Class A you will perform duties associated with industrial/environmental cleaning, hazardous waste pick up/disposal, emergency response, and site remediation while working in all types of weather conditions.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ability to operate the following units: Vacuum Trucks (Cusco/Guzzler), Roll offs, Box Trucks, Tankers and Van trailers;
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
- Assist with Field Technician duties as required.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL required;
- Tanker endorsement preferred (Ability to obtain upon hire);
- Hazmat endorsement preferred (Ability to obtain upon hire);
- Previous experience driving Class A commercial vehicles;
- Previous environmental/field service industry experience is an asset;
- Ability to travel and be on call for emergency response!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Apply today! Visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com
- Retirement Plan