Clean Harbor Tanker Driver Needed! $7.5K Sign On Bonus!
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Clean Harbors is looking for a Professional Driver- Class A to join their Tanker Fleet. As a driver for Clean Harbors, you will be responsible for the safe transport of hazardous waste from a generator/facility to a Clean Harbors facility, adhering to DOT and hazardous waste regulations. Drivers who can be out for longer periods of time can be routed across our network to make sure you stay loaded and are making money.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Average $85K-$120K+ per year
- Paid Actual Miles
- $7500 Sign On Bonus
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal days
- Medical Benefits after 30 days
- 401K after 90 days with Company Match
- Paid for all work related-non driving time
- Hourly/ Mileage Pay Combination
- Additional Pay for Overnight and On the Road forced restarts
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Operates Class a Tanker. Adheres to weight limits and ensure proper utilization of Company equipment;
- Placards vehicles to meet Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Complies with Company policies & procedures and Health & Safety procedures, Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazardous Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA requirements/regulations;
- Communicates regularly with Coordinators regarding daily time and demurrage;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL required; Hazmat and tanker endorsements, or willingness to obtain upon hire, required;
- 1+ years of previous OTR driving experience is a preferred;
- Previous experience transporting hazardous waste is an asset;
- Previous experience using handheld computer devices.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan