Top drivers earn up to $102,000 | Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus per team
Average pay: $1,530-$1,870 weekly
Home time: Every other week
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 213360
- Reefer trailer hauling frozen food.
- 100% no-touch and mostly drop-and-hook.
- 5-7 loads per week.
- Team configuration, nighttime driving may be required depending on shift.
- Drive within the eastern 37 states.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 150 miles of Prince George, VA.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Schneider's Team Matching Program can help you find a partner.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you'll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options