- Monday - Friday, 1st shift, average start 7:00 am (8 - 10 hr. work day)
- Paid hourly (overtime after 40 hrs.) with Commissions
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages, paid hourly (overtime after 40 hrs.) plus commissions
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Receive manifests, labels, route schedule from office staff;
- Select, pull, and load needed inventory (empty drums, pig products, new machines, etc.) per route schedule;
- Perform daily truck check & complete truck check list form;
- Perform routine route;
- Properly label, scan, and document waste picked up from customer site.
- Present receipt to customer as well as address any customer service issues or sales opportunities;
- Complete end of day paperwork.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL required;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsements upon hire;
- Previous sales and customer service experience considered an asset;
- Previous route driving considered an asset;
- Ability to use a mobile computer.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan