We’re looking for Local CDL A or B drivers to come join our team and haul propane for ThompsonGas.
The Delivery Driver is responsible for driving a propane delivery truck and filling tanks for residential, commercial and industrial customers at their site. The Delivery Driver will provide superior service by adhering to safety and customer service standards, to ensure the best experience for our valued customers. We are also looking for Service Technician drivers in this location as well.
Home Every Night! Benefits Day 1!
- Hourly pay based on experience with 40-50 average hours weekly
- Overtime pay after 40 hours at time and a half
- $2,500 sign-on bonus
- Paid via direct deposit bi-weekly
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits starting immediately for full-time employee’s:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term disability and voluntary long-term disability
- 401K with company match after one year
- 6 Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off Options
- 24 hours of sick time and 80 hours of COVID emergency pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid training and paid orientation
- Wellness Programs with prizes
- Strong “promote from within” philosophy, allows for the opportunity to move within the company and grow with us
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home every night!
- Monday through Friday schedule. Typically no weekends!
- flexible AM start time, workday wraps up when all assigned deliveries/tasks are complete
- Level of Touch: Load, secure, transport, deliver, and unload propane to specified destinations
Service Technician Duties
- Drives a service truck with a crane and boom attached to deliver, install, and remove tanks of various sizes at customer locations.
- Repair and install propane appliances.
- Installs and services customer and company equipment.
- Complete field repairs of tank valves and seals; finds and repairs leaks at customer site.
- Maintains excellent customer relations by providing courteous, professional and timely service.
- Other duties as assigned. (During warmer months this may include painting, maintenance, installing tank monitors, etc.)
- Late model 2017-2020’s trucks
- Bobtail (Propane Tanker)
- Automatic transmission (may have some manual)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have CDL A or B license with 1-year CDL A or B driving experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Propane industry experience is a plus
- Valid Tanker Endorsement
- Hazmat Endorsement or able to obtain within 60 days of employment
- No DUI’s in the last 5 years
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Flexible AND able to work an “on call” 24/7, rotation schedule as assigned (This includes nights/weekends)
- Willing AND able to work overtime when required. (Typically, the work week is 40 hours, but during the colder months drivers may be out an average of 50-60+ hours)
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions
- Able to frequently bend, pull, push and lift 50-75 lbs.
- Hiring Radius: Drivers must live within 45 miles of Bozeman, MT or be willing to relocate for this position
- Retirement Plan